Thursday, August 26, 2010

My First Call...

I called a program called Healthy Start which is a nation wide program started to help teen moms finish school and offer them services. I found the group by reading an article from The Louisiana Weekly, it was originally published in April of 2009, I got to this article by searching on google, teen pregnancy programs new orleans. I got a number from the article which I believe was a fax machine! So I typed in the programs name and got a map of where it is, right by the metrodome! And I found different numbers to contact them, I called one and got a secretary whose southern accent I loved! :) She transfered me to the director who did not answer so I left a message explaining who I was, why I called, and my number. So hopefully I hear back! If not I will try to contact them again, or try to find another contact.

1 comment:

  1. Keep looking for more contacts. Just in case you don't hear back until late next week. You need to have more than one source anyway. Good start though!

    ReplyDelete